NORM BRADLEY'S ONLINE BOOK

Expandir mensajes
  • gerald
    Mensaje 1 de 1 , 20 jul 2010
    Ver origen
    • 0 Archivo adjunto
      With Norm's permission, I'm posting this from Facebook:
      "Norm Bradley: This is a little thing I wrote. It is about a kid of 19 years from Indiana who went to Mexico to study art in 1955 and what happened in the ensuing fifty years. It is not for sale, but if you care to look it over, here is the URL:"

      http://catarina.udlap.mx/u_dl_a/acervos/externos/a_mesoamerican_odyssey_9_14_09.pdf
    Su mensaje se envió con éxito y se entregará al destinatario en breve.