LATE FOR LENT...

Expandir mensajes
  • jedlinde
    Mensaje 1 de 1 , 2 mar 2005
    Ver origen
    • 0 Archivo adjunto
      Hola,
      We just returned from a most enjoyable detour from lenten spartan
      living; an 8-night Carnival cruise to the "Mexican Riviera,"
      Acapulco, Zihuatanejo, and Manzanillo.
      So if you haven't heard from me, now you understand why...
      Hopefully, in the coming week, I'll get around to writing a bit
      more about our sojourn upon the eastern Pacific and a nostalgic
      return to Aca and Zihua!
      Saludos, Jed
    Su mensaje se envió con éxito y se entregará al destinatario en breve.