An invitation to Multiply

Expandir mensajes
  • carlos luna (via Multiply)
    Mensaje 1 de 1 , 24 sep 2009
      Check out my Multiply site

      I set up a Multiply site with my pictures, videos and blog and I want
      to add you as my friend so you can see it. First, you need to join
      Multiply! Once you join, you can also create your own site and share
      anything you want, with anyone you want.

      Here's the link:
      http://multiply.com/si/NkRrOFY0UHhQYTAK3+pd2Q

      En Cabo San Lucas
      In Cabo san Lucas
      Something special for you!
      Algo especial para usted!

      Le gustaria encontrar la propiedad que siempre soño!
      You like find the land of your dreams!
      Tener la propiedad que necesitaba para negocio!
      buy the land you nedd for your dream business

      Le invito a ver nuestra pagina y encontrara lo que tanto habia buscado

      please visit the web page and you find you dream land
      una pagina para reales inversionistas.
      a web page for true investors.

      http://sites.google.com/site/loscabospropiedades/

      Thanks,
      carlos

      Stop e-mails, view our privacy policy, or report abuse:
      http://multiply.com/bl/NkRrOFY0UHhQYTAK3+pd2Q
      We haven't added your email address to any lists, nor will we share it
      with anyone at any time.
      Copyright 2009 Multiply Inc.
      6001 Park of Commerce, Boca Raton, FL 33487, USA
    Su mensaje se envió con éxito y se entregará al destinatario en breve.