Re: Viaje en la Opateria

Expandir mensajes
  • Ricardo Tanori
    Mensaje 1 de 8 , 1 abr 17:23
    Ver origen
    • 0 Archivo adjunto
      Opata country is high desert terrain and not as hot that time of year as
      the low desert areas of southern Arizona and northern Sonora, so perhaps
      if we can't make it in the spring, we could try and time Hotel Opata
      around the time Kathleen wraps up her conference in AZ.

      I have since spoken with the owner of the hotel who said that it is now
      completed with 12 rooms available to accomodate us. The adjacent Opata
      historical museum is now under way as well.

      I'm also sure everyone is still wondering about those Tehuima books.
      Rather than go into a long story about the year-long delay, I will say
      that everyone should be receiving their copy in the mail by early May.
      Professor García is going to publish another Opata-themed book soon
      as well. More details forthcoming.

      --- En opatasunidos@..., "K Alcala" <kalcala@...>
      escribió:

      > I know it is the worst time of year, but I will be in Arizona in early
      > August for a conference if people want to gather in Phoenix or Tucson.
      >

      > Best, Kathleen Alcalá
      >

      > _____

      Yahoo!:
      > > http://correo. <http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/> yahoo.com.mx/

    Su mensaje se envió con éxito y se entregará al destinatario en breve.