Re: [Mexico City College ] John W. Bonner

Expandir mensajes
  • kerryeye@juno.com
    Mensaje 1 de 4 , 1 mar 2004
    Ver origen
    • 0 Archivo adjunto
      Hi, John, I really enjoyed your memories from Mexico City. I was there in the 60's and it still remains one the most exciting city I have traveled to besides Paris, perhaps. I am going there in a couple of months to show my 26 year old daughter where her mom went to college. Ciao, Kerry

      Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    • John W. Bonner
      Mensaje 2 de 4 , 2 mar 2004
      Ver origen
      • 0 Archivo adjunto
        Hey, Kerry,

        Happy to hear that you enjoyed learning of some of my memories
        in Mexico City. I agree that it is a very exciting city, but it has grown
        much too crowded for the likes of me. I much prefer Guadalajara now.
        I shall always love Mexico, however, and as a matter of fact I have
        always said of Mexico: "Ahi deje mi alma".

        Have you ever been to Barcelona? It is one of my very favorite cities
        throughout the world.

        Hope your daughter learns to love Mexico as much as we do! It's great
        that you are able to introduce her to your that marvelous country.

        Ciao,

        John

        Hi, John, I really enjoyed your memories from Mexico City. I was there in the 60's and it still remains one the most exciting city I have traveled to besides Paris, perhaps. I am going there in a couple of months to show my 26 year old daughter where her mom went to college. Ciao, Kerry

        c.. El uso de Yahoo! Grupos se rige por los Términos del servicio de Yahoo!.

        [Se han eliminado las partes que no son de texto de este mensaje]
      Su mensaje se envió con éxito y se entregará al destinatario en breve.