Re: Collegian?

Expandir mensajes
  • Sam Ormes
    Mensaje 1 de 6 , 7 ago 2006
    Ver origen
    • 0 Archivo adjunto
      In Windows XP I have no problems whatsoever in viewing all the content
      of all the newspapers. No download to the hard drive, just viewed them
      on-line in Acrobat. It was easy to clip out individual articles and
      email them. However, when I first went there, it was on a new MacBook
      (the new dual core Intel CPU machine)running OSX. That was a different
      story! The Collegians had to be downloaded to the hard drive to view.
      Maybe this difference is solely due to the versions of Acrobat
      installed on the two computers... or maybe not. I would ask if those
      having trouble are on Macintoshes. Sam
    • Richard
      Mensaje 2 de 6 , 7 ago 2006
      Ver origen
      • 0 Archivo adjunto
        I have a mac and have no problems. Jed's link makes them more readable since they aren't
        too big or too small. But, where are the issues after Aug. '61? Is it just because they haven't
        uploaded them yet? Or are they missing?
        Ricardo

        --- En mexicocitycollege@..., "Sam Ormes" <sormes@a...> escribió:

        > In Windows XP I have no problems whatsoever in viewing all the content
        > of all the newspapers. No download to the hard drive, just viewed them
        > on-line in Acrobat. It was easy to clip out individual articles and
        > email them. However, when I first went there, it was on a new MacBook
        > (the new dual core Intel CPU machine)running OSX. That was a different
        > story! The Collegians had to be downloaded to the hard drive to view.
        > Maybe this difference is solely due to the versions of Acrobat
        > installed on the two computers... or maybe not. I would ask if those
        > having trouble are on Macintoshes. Sam

      • quinnjm
        Mensaje 3 de 6 , 7 ago 2006
        Ver origen
        • 0 Archivo adjunto
          --- En mexicocitycollege@..., "Richard"
          <ricardodeaqui@y...> escribió:

          Ricardo: I am checking on the missing issues.

          Quinn

          <sormes@a...> escribió:

          > > In Windows XP I have no problems whatsoever in viewing all the
          content
          > > of all the newspapers. No download to the hard drive, just viewed
          them
          > > on-line in Acrobat. It was easy to clip out individual articles and
          > > email them. However, when I first went there, it was on a new MacBook
          > > (the new dual core Intel CPU machine)running OSX. That was a
          different
          > > story! The Collegians had to be downloaded to the hard drive to
          view.
          > > Maybe this difference is solely due to the versions of Acrobat
          > > installed on the two computers... or maybe not. I would ask if those
          > > having trouble are on Macintoshes. Sam

        • jedlinde
          Mensaje 4 de 6 , 8 ago 2006
          Ver origen
          • 0 Archivo adjunto
            Hola otra vez,
            I have checked out several other sites that require Adobe Acrobat
            and it works perfectly, launching seamlessly when needed...but not with
            the Collegian individual issues, everything else works fine...and other
            ideas? Anyone else still having problems opening the individual issues
            of the paper? I have W XP Home SP2 and IE6.0, AOL 9.0SE.
            Am I correct in assuming that it takes Adobe Acrobat to read these
            files?
            Ayuda! Jed
          Su mensaje se envió con éxito y se entregará al destinatario en breve.