THE HOKEY POKEY CODE

Expandir mensajes
  • jedlinde
    Mensaje 1 de 1 , 19 jun 2006
    Ver origen
    • 0 Archivo adjunto
      Oh, misery. Oh, lamentations. Oh, f...! I suppose it was just a
      matter of time, but I was in denial... The short version is that both
      my hands/wrists are in splints...carpal tunnel syndrome...and, if you
      have never had it, may you never find out what is is... typing is
      really somewhat of a chore...
      some of you may be honking for somebody right now...this means he
      won't be posting long-winded stuff for a while...
      Anyway, the Giaconda Madonna was a great story, Mike, and Barry, may
      we all have tlacuaches at our desks (smelly marsupials, really).
      Anybody know anything about Clare Mooser? Dr. Elmendorf, as I
      remember, was a likeable administrator in comparison with some of the
      others...
      It will be interesting to hear about Ricardo's excellent adventure
      when he returns...
      Strange our different perceptions of DF; it is the Zocalo area that
      to me at least still seems relatively unchanged, and Sanborn's Casa
      de Azulejos is one of my favorite places to have a real Mexican
      breakfast when we have been in town...the pollution, though, is
      horrendous...
      Jed
    Su mensaje se envió con éxito y se entregará al destinatario en breve.