The world's largest "Devotee" dating site

Expandir mensajes
  • FeiZ
    Mensaje 1 de 7 , 4 jun 2010
    Ver origen
    • 0 Archivo adjunto
      The World's Largest Devotee's Website is a free video-sharing network for the handicapped.
      The site is for sharing of visitors' pictures and videos of amputation, wheelchair, Polio. They are all from collection of the network around the world, some of which are my own works.

      Devotee English Site: http://www.mucanzhe.org < Including the world gathered all the pictures of the handicapped "

      Chinese Devotee Site: http://www.mucanzhe.com <Global resources of pictures"
    • FeiZ

              Mensaje 6 de 7 , 2 mar 2011
              Ver origen

                Devotee English Site: http://www.mucanzhe.net < Including the world gathered

                Mensaje 7 de 7 , 2 mar 2011
                Ver origen
                • 0 Archivo adjunto
                  The World's Largest Devotee's Website is a free video-sharing network for the
                  handicapped.
                  The site is for sharing of visitors' pictures and videos of amputation,
                  wheelchair, Polio. They are all from collection of the network around the world,
                  some of which are my own works.

                  Devotee English Site: http://www.mucanzhe.net < Including the world gathered
                  all the pictures of the handicapped "

                  Chinese Devotee Site: http://www.mucanzhe.com <Global resources of pictures"
                Su mensaje se envió con éxito y se entregará al destinatario en breve.